Weekend Meets - 1 unit cost includes 2 adults, awning & pup tent £6.00 per night, extra adult £1.00 /person / night.
Allendale - 1 unit cost includes 2 adults, awning & pup tent £9.00 per night, extra adult £1.00 /person / night.
Beadnell / Alnwick THS - 1 unit cost includes 2 adults, awning & pup tent £8.00 per night, extra adult £1.00 /person / night.
These are our basic site rules, they are there to keep us all safe
1. The Steward is normally the 1st on site and last to leave. If you arrive 1st you are deemed to be the temporary Steward until the alloted Steward arrives. Please assist all arrivals until such time and pitch your units bearing in mind the Club Rules
2. Sites are normally open from 14:00 of the 1st day to 16:00 on the last day. Please note as some of our Stewards work, they may not be the 1st to arrive. Please pitch considerately.
3. There must be at least 6mts between units, no exceptions
4. There is a 5MPH speed limit on site. Members or gusets who do not adheree to this will be asked to leave.
5. Membership cards must be shown for all members
6.. No noise between 23:00 & 7:00. Please keep traffic movement to a minmum and no vehicluar movement between the 'quiet' hours.
7. Generators can used between 10:00 & 12:00 and 14:00 & 16:00. They can also be used at the Stewards discretion.
8. Waste water must be collected and disposed of correctly. Please do not allow your grey water to drain and foul the ground.
9. You must provide your own toilet. No part of any toiloet may be taken to the fresh water area.
10. Rubbish must be taken home with you unless afcilities are provided.
11. Open fires are not permitted. Charcoal and gas BBQ's are permitted.
12. Filled Fire Buckets must be placed outside your unit at all times.
13. Dogs are to be kept on leads at all times and their waste cleaned up.
14. Please respect the Landowners and your fellow campers. Follow all signage and directions of the Stewards.
15. Above all - HAVE A GREAT TIME!!